Using Social Networks for Your Business
Starting with Social Networks
Using the power of social networks to increase public awareness, as well as consideration for your business, can be extremely effective. However, you may wonder where to start and what resources are available to guide you through constantly changing technology. We have extracted several resources so that you learn about the basics and that you are on the right path.
● Facebook Marketing: Guide to Get Customers and Sales With a Small Business
● Marketing Guide on Facebook
● How to use Facebook for your Company: 25 marketing tips and tricks
● Complete Guide of Facebook Ads 2019: How to advertise on Facebook?
● A good advertising campaign on Facebook Ads can multiply your income
● How to use Twitter to grow your business
● Twitter for Business: Tips for using it correctly (Guide)
● The Essential Guide to Twitter Marketing
● How to create a Twitter account for your company?
● How to create an instagram profile for your company
● Instagram for business: The complete guide for marketers
● 21 Instagram Marketing Tips: proven strategies for the success of your brand
● How to create a company page on LinkedIn?
● 10 Ways to Improve Your Company Page on LinkedIn
● How to manage your LinkedIn company page to succeed
● Do you know the Advantages of LinkedIn for Companies?
● LinkedIn and small businesses: 10 ways to benefit
● How to create a company page on Pinterest?
● How to use Pinterest to boost your business and other tips
Youtube & Google+:
● Discover in 5 steps how to create a company profile with Google Plus
● How to create a business page on Google+
● Using youtube to promote your business
● Six tips and good practices to use youtube in your company
Before publishing your next status update, you should do the following:
● Choose topics in which you think your business could be considered an expert
● Create a content calendar
● Keep your copy short and concise
● Take advantage of the "tags" and "hashtags"
● Customize the descriptions of your posts with keywords*
● Play a little with the frequency of your posts, as well as the hours
● A golden rule is to share content that invites, involves, educates or entertains your audience. Be sure to make a call to take action that is clearly directed at your audience. They should know immediately if you are asking them to sign up, learn more or if you simply want to share some news.
*Reminder: The keywords will be the tools that will help the client to distinguish the brand of your business from the competition. Similarly, repetition is also key, as it will help solidify that association between the brand and the business. In other words, you will be solidifying the brand or slogan that you want customers to associate when they interact with the keywords or the type of messages you are sending.
With the help of the Parallel18 team, we identify 3 resources that can help you learn about marketing strategies and how to organize your content. They are not free, but if you are willing to make the investment, here they are:
● Social Sprout
● Social Media Examine
After you have set up your accounts on social networks and have an audience following you, you should be testing and modifying the frequency and types of content you publish. Be sure to set certain goals from the beginning and check as time goes by if your marketing efforts are yielding the results you had anticipated. By measuring the effectiveness of different marketing efforts through publications, you will have a clearer idea of where you should invest your efforts regarding content; What interested your audience and what didn't. Some tools that could be useful in this process of managing and measuring your progress are:
● Google Analytics
● Monitoring Tools
● Social Network Management
Certificactions and Educational Opportunities
Do you want to increase your skills and learn more about social networks by taking a course? If you are willing to invest an additional amount of time and money, look for a course related to marketing and sales through social networks based on the needs of your business. Many are online, which makes them extremely accessible if you don't have a flexible schedule and you need the course to be.
Likewise, if you want help in the process of learning about social networks and how to use them for the benefit of your business, request a Personalized Action Plan, in which you will be connected with a resource that can help you develop the skills you are looking for learning or strengthen.