- Este evento ha pasado.
1st Trusted Business Advisors Conference: Journey to Cloud and Third-Party Risk Strategies
abril 28 @ 8:15 am - 3:00 pm AST$04 – $2023
The Puerto Rico Society of CPA’s invites you to its first Trusted Business Advisors Conference to discuss the following topics:
- Main stages of a cloud roadmap strategy to implement a successful cloud migration.
- Use the cloud adoption framework and a cloud business case to reduce costs and reinvest into modernization.
- Financial advantages that augment the technological benefits of migrating to the cloud.
- Top cloud accounting trends for 2023.
- Best practices to manage and assess third-party risks for cloud service providers while increasing your regulatory compliance posture.
- Lessons learned by Controllers and Chief Technology Officers from ERP cloud implementations.
- Develop a cloud adoption roadmap tailored to the organization’s cloud transition strategy and goals.
- Prepare business cases for cloud migration projects addressing key strategic business and technological priorities.
- Accurately assess ROI for cloud investments and understand the financial advantages of migrating to the cloud.
- Understand the latest trends in cloud-based accounting and identify new business opportunities to provide more value to customers in a changing market.
- Assess and manage risks posed by third-party service providers and develop risk management programs in alignment with the organizations’ risk appetite and strategic goals.
Zahira Rodríguez Gonzalvo, SVP ERM, Operational and Climate Risk Head, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, 2022 Hitec Top 100 Awardee.
Roberto Ubiñas, CEO, Kryonyx Corporation
Martín Cativa Gronda, COO, 4WaysTech
Jorge Mejía, CPA, Director Fusionworks
Experts Panel: Multi-industry finance and information technology leaders.
Moderator: Dimaris Aquino, CPA, CISA, President of Trusted Business Advisors Committee