Three types of business incubators: for value added products, points of sale, and agriculture.
Food manufacturing area and equipment for new businesses. It is approved by the Department of Health.
Technical assistance and referral to contacts for product packaging and labeling that complies with the requirements of the Department of Health.
Incubated businesses can use AgroInnova's health license and use permit.
Organizes agriculture and artisan markets
Entrepreneurial workshops for the incubated businesses
Requirement to apply to the incubator: be a new business or existing businesses in the food industry
OTHER GENERAL PURPOSES:
1. Establish projects and programs about agro tech, agro entrepreneurship, sustainable tourism, among others.
2. Establish alliances to offer training to those that need the most help in joining the labor force.
3. Propose a sustainable socioeconomic model.
4. Promote strategic alliances among various sectors to strengthen our communities
5. Promote and sponsor capacity building, trainings and job experiences through alternative models