ACT Global | Startup.pr believes that in order to be competitive in a globalized world with accelerated technological changes, it's essential to rely on mechanisms that are able to minimize the time between the conception of the innovative idea and the launching of the services and products derived from them. However, entrepreneurs not always have all the necessary components for the completion of the idea, thus not achieving the project or maximizing the desired socio-economic impact of it.
ACT Global | Startup.pr provides support to entrepreneurs and investigators who, although are creators of innovative ideas, don't have all the necessary resources or adequate environment for the commercialization of shift to a subsequent phase of their project.
Their Services include:
- Technical and scientific assistance in several disciplines
- Technical assistance in business and marketing and administrative aspects
- Intellectual property protection
¦ Access to laboratories and specialized equipment
- Assistance in the development and construction of prototypes
- Assistance in fund identification
¦ Access to ACT Global network
- Office and shop work area and related administrative services
- Technical assistance in engineering sciences and design
ACT Global | Startup.pr focuses on the pre-acceleration phase through a three month program. The Pre-acceleration Program invests in technology-based startups. It's a three-month program aiming to help local innovators in early stages by providing them with seed funding, resources, and coaching to escalate and accelerate their business with a global perspective.